If you had been following Jade Helm (JH), the stench of this operation should have caused nausea or bewilderment by now, if not earlier. For those who have not heard of Jade Helm, it is a special US Army Operation for “realistic military training” in 10 states commencing 15 July 2015 to 15 September 2015. The US Army released this announcement, “The Commander of United States Army Special Operation Command (USASOC) seeks a written invitation and approval from local officials to conduct Realistic Military Training (RMT) within their jurisdictions for joint military exercise, JADE HELM 15 (JH15)”.
- JH is a challenging eight-week joint military and interagency (IA) Unconventional Warfare (UW) exercise conducted throughout Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and
Colorado. (Author’s note: extended to Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida)
- JH is a US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) sponsored exercise to improve the Special Operations Forces’ UW capability as part of the National Security Strategy
– US Army Special Forces Command (Green Berets)
– US Navy SEALS
– US Air Force Special Operations Command
– USMC Marine Special Operations Command
– USMC Marine Expeditionary Units
– 82nd Airborne Division
– Interagency Partners
- Exercise Locations within Texas:
– Bastrop/Smithville, Big Springs, Caddo Lake, Caldwell, Christoval, College Station, Dell City, Eldorado, Goliad, Junction, Leakey, Menard, Mountain Home, San Angelo, San Antonio, and Victoria
- The United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) has conducted numerous exercises in Texas, because Texans are historically supportive of efforts to prepare our soldiers, airmen, marines and sailors to fight the enemies of the United States.
- To hone advanced skills, the military and Interagency require large areas of undeveloped land with low population densities with access to towns. The proposed areas offer the conditions conducive to quality training because of real obstacles to challenge Joint and IA personnel during planning and execution of their tasks. These challenges include:
– Operating outside the normal support mechanisms
– Adapting to unfamiliar terrain, social and economic conditions
– Operating in and around communities where anything out the ordinary will be spotted and reported (Locals are the first to notice something out of place)
– The opportunity to work with civilians to gain their trust and an understanding of the issues
Jade Helm has caused a huge stir. Many analysts see a nefarious agenda behind the cloak of “training”. Is it preparation for martial law? Why is Texas singled out as the model state to conduct this operation? Is it because Texans had been advocating secession from the States, and is therefore considered “hostile” as shown the map?
Suddenly, Walmart announced that it is closing 5 huge stores for 6 months to undertake “plumbing” works. For a company like Walmart, the economic loss to close 5 stores for 6 months just to do plumbing works does not make any sense. Coincidentally, the 5 stores are located in areas where JH15 is to take place.
Doesn’t the whole story of JH15 sound exceedingly suspicious? JH15 has a logo showing 2 broken arrows and the tagline “Master the Human Domain”. Wikipedia describes a Broken Arrow as “an accidental event that involves nuclear weapons, warheads or components, but which does not create the risk of nuclear war. These include: Accidental or unexplained nuclear detonation. Non-nuclear detonation or burning of a nuclear weapon.” Isn’t this eerie? Some sinister force is going to create a nuclear accident so as to master the human domain.
A search on the internet on JH15 turns up a long list of well researched commentaries on JH15 and imminent martial law. Those living in the US, in particular in the JH15 area of operation should be running scared.
Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.