The All-Seeing Eye

indexSydney Morning HeraldGoogle boss Eric Schmidt predicted the internet will soon be so pervasive in every facet of our lives that it will effectively “disappear” into the background.

Speaking to the business and political elite at the World Economic Forum at Davos, Schmidt said: “There will be so many sensors, so many devices, that you won’t even sense it, it will be all around you.”

It will be part of your presence all the time. Imagine you walk into a room and… you are interacting with all the things going on in that room.” 

“A highly personalised, highly interactive and very interesting world emerges.”    (red emphasis mine)

There’s only one most apt way to paraphrase Schmidt’s words – the “all-seeing eye is here. Yes, you cannot even sense it, yet it is all around you, watching every move that you make.  Those who are more observant would have noted that the “all-seeing eye” is already watching you in your wallet. It is omnipresent in the USD$1 greenback. In a way, it is already controlling you via your wallet. The electronic surveillance system offered by credit cards and electronic bank transfers already has records of your very move. But as Schmidt said, a very interesting world is now emerging.

Technology will be relegated into the background as it monitors every aspect of your life surreptitiously, without your awareness of its omnipresence. It will not be intrusive. If you think of the wonderful conveniences that it offers, you would gladly embrace these modern marvels. Most people who have got accustomed to “smart gadgets” would not hesitate to trade privacy for convenience. Besides, your safety may be enhanced. Imagine a burglar will be napped before he attempts to enter your house – a pre-crime arrest (watch Minority Report trailer here).

Are we being paranoid of privacy invasion and the prospect of being watched all the time? What is there to hide if we are not doing “anything wrong”? How true, if we are sinless, there is nothing to hide. Unfortunately, no man is sinless. All man have sins to hide, no matter how much we try to be “good”. We do want to hide from our Creator God since the day man disobeyed. Contrary to self-proclaimed righteous people, there are plenty to hide, notwithstanding the fact that in God, we cannot hide.

So what is this “all-seeing eye” all about, what or who is it? It certainly is not from God who is omnipresent. It therefore has to be from the dark side, originating from a demonic power who wants to control man through accusations of man’s sins. If man is righteous, there is no fear and man cannot be held under bondage. On the other hand, each time man sins, the devil is granted greater power to enslave the sinning man further, although we are already in bondage of sin. It simply gives him more power over man, at least that is what demonic powers set out to do. Ultimately, this pervasive surveillance is not just to enslave man, but to have absolute power over his will and to destroy him. Since the devil cannot be omnipresent, the powers of technology provide the illusion of an “all-seeing eye”, granting him power control all man and to be “like god”.

The World Economic Forum now in progress in Davos is not to address the problem of the 1% enslaving the other 99%. The rich and powerful are gathered in one place to ensure 100% slavery of man. Don’t be fooled that they will share their wealth. They are gathered to discuss more ways to enslave man. Schmidt is one contributor to this end.


Revelation 12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.


Advertisements

, , , , , ,