Somewhere in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States, lies a Stonehenge-like monument called the Georgian Guidestones. The monument consists of five vertically placed slabs, which are astronomically aligned, and a capstone placed on the top. The orientation is aligned to mark the 18.6 year lunar declination cycle, as well as the Sun solstices and equinoxes. Ten “commandments” are inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, namely English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian. Besides these, another message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs. Why these languages were chosen is a mystery. Who really is responsible for this monument’s placement? Most of all, is there a purpose? The ten inscriptions read:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
The first inscription is of great significance. It parallels what conspiracy theorists noted in the New World Order agenda (Agenda 21) to make the world sustainable at a population level of 500 million. That is mass genocide of unspeakable proportion. The other messages may be summarised as pronunciations of the new world religion and the worship of mother earth Gaia.
In September 2014, an employee of the Elbert County maintenance department contacted the FBI when the stones were vandalised with graffiti including the phrase “I Am Isis, goddess of love”. On September 22nd (after a tip on September 11th), local blogger Van Smith reported that a granite cube inscribed with the numbers “20” and “14” had been installed in a square notch in the corner of the English language stone. The cube was later removed and destroyed by somebody who appeared to be an Elberton official, as recorded in a video which showed additional markings of “8”, “16”, “MM” and “JAM” (Wikipedia)
Mystery surrounds the Georgian Guidestones. All signs do point to some ancient religion influences – Mystery Babylon.
And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.