Perth Now – “I have seen tens, maybe hundreds, of bodies with their heads cut off. Others with just their hands or legs missing. I have seen faces with their eyes or tongues cut out — I can never forget it for as long as I live,” Amin Fajar, a 38-year-old father of four, told the Daily Mail about the incredible scene in Kobane. “They put the heads on display to scare us all.”
It is a world gone berserk. Since 911, the world is never the same again. Sanity has vanished. Lawlessness prevailed. How did all these begin? All these developments – wars and financial rape of nations, are these a result of spontaneous eruptions or is there a deeper and diabolical twist to these events? There is surely a truth to these rampant craziness that is gaining momentum. But truth may be hidden or masked by manipulation of the mind via media propaganda. Man’s sight is ever limited and parochial. To put it more bluntly, many are blind. To unveil the truth, man has to peek through the veil of darkness. The normal eyes can no longer see. It takes supernatural eyes now to unveil the cloud of darkness and lies that blanket the world of zombified man.
Seeing is believing. True? Not exactly because if you see the wrong things, you will believe a lie. It is easy to see the wrong things in the light of prevailing evil in the guise of music, entertainment, debauchery and media psy-ops. That is why all powers want control of the media, so that the mind can be manipulated. You are only allowed to see what controlling powers want you to see.
Believing is seeing. Now, that is a challenging statement. It’s a paradox – believing in truth needs no physical sight. There is more truth that can be gleaned with spiritual sight marinated with knowledge and wisdom. Who has seen the headless bodies in Kobane? How many people know where Kobane is? Who understands the plight of the suffering people in Kobane, Ukraine, Gaza, and ironically, the 50 million people living on food stamps in the world’s wealthiest nation of the mighty USA? You may not like it, but when you believe in truth, you start to see.
It is futile to educate people on truism. Neither would intellectual debates help. Perhaps some of the questions and facts (just a sampling) may be adequate to jolt the petrified mind to begin the process of seeing – not by sight, but by belief. It is every man’s obligation to do his own research and arrive at his own conclusions.
- 911 – Who actually pulled the trigger?
- Who is ISIS? Where did all the weapons of destruction that ISIS possess come from? Who trains them? ISIS (the name) is a pagan goddess. Because of this overt association, USA has decided not to use ISIS but ISIL to camouflage the link.
- International Business Times – The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (Isis) has become the richest terror group ever after looting 500 billion Iraqi dinars – the equivalent of $429m (£256m) – from Mosul’s central bank, according to the regional governor. Why wasn’t there a sanction on the bank to freeze the assets and stop the oil that ISIS is reported to be selling (to who)?
- Why is there a financial crisis? Are banks too big to fail that bankers have absolute immunity from the law?
- Financial Control – Is it the Federal Reserve a private bank?
- Fiat Money – Can money be minted out of thin air without effort and production of goods and services?
- What exactly is the “state” of District of Columbia (in USA) and City of London (in UK)?
- Is America a “Christian” nation? Study the symbols on the $1 greenback and the history of Washington DC.
- Is Islam a peaceful religion? Obama says so, so does Cameron. But what does the Quran say?
- What really happened to MH370? Who shot down MH17? Both coincidentally belong to Malaysian Airline System, a state controlled enterprise which has been facing financial woes for several years.
- Wealth – Almost half of the world’s wealth is owned by just 1 percent of the world’s population, according to a report. According to the Credit Suisse global wealth report, the bottom half of the global population own less than 1 percent of total wealth with the richest 1 percent owning 48.2 percent of all global assets. It further added that the top 10 percent alone own 87 percent of all global assets. Is hunger and poverty necessary?
- Military – The military of the United States is deployed in more than 150 countries around the world, with over 160,000 of its active-duty personnel serving outside the United States. Has America been given the mandate to be the world’s policeman?
- Is there a secret agenda called New World Order?
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.